What are you afraid of? Funny Phobias:
Cacophobia– Fear of ugliness.
Caligynephobia– Fear of beautiful women.
Edumacate me tomorrow – Sonny Santos
He will share with us his knowledge about “spiritual intelligence”
1. The spirit world is as real as the physical world
2. Demon Possession
3. Why demons possess humans
4. Casting out demons
5. How to protect yourself from demon possession
Reason to party today – coz it’s happy hour somewhere in the world.
Oct 30. Formerly a “Mischief Night” on the evening before Halloween and an occasion for harmless pranks, chiefly observed by children. However, in some areas of the US, the destruction of property and endangering of lives has led to the imposition of dusk-to-dawn curfews during the last two or three days of October.
Haunted Refrigerator Night
Oct 30. Who knows what evil lurks in the refrigerators of men and women? It’s time to be afraid, very afraid. Gather friends, open the refrigerator door and venture unto the realm of the lower shelf, rear. That “thing” inside that container is much more horrifying than any haunted hayride.
On this day Oct 30
John Adams, Second President of the United States born 1735
Ed Lauter, 70, actor (The Longest Yard, Fat Man and Little Boy), born Long Beach, NY, Oct 30, 1940.
Nastia Liukin, 22, Olympic gymnast, born Moscow, Russia, Oct 30, 1989.
Kevin Pollak, 52, actor (A Few Good Men, Grumpy Old Men), born San Francisco, CA, Oct 30, 1958.
Charles Martin Smith, 57, actor (American Graffiti, The Untouchables), director, born Los Angeles, CA, Oct 30, 1953.
Dick Vermeil, 74, football coach, born Calistoga, CA, Oct 30, 1936.
Henry Winkler, 65, actor (“Happy Days”), director, children’s author, born New York, NY, Oct 30, 1945.
TOMORROW – Vanilla Ice, 43, rapper, actor, born Robert Van Winkle at Miami, FL, Oct 31, 1967.
#1 Song Today,
|1999||Smooth||Santana featuring Rob Thomas|
|1998||The First Night||Monica|
|1997||Something About the Way You Look Tonight / Candle in the Wind 1997||Elton John|
|1996||Macarena [Bayside Boys Mix]||Los Del Rio|
|1994||I’ll Make Love to You||Boyz II Men|
|1992||End of the Road||Boyz II Men|
|1990||Ice Ice Baby||Vanilla Ice|
Mr. Know it All (useless info of the day)
Facts about ghosts:
1. They are known to climb up and down stairs at night after all ghosts are dead they don’t sleep.
2. Most of them want to be noticed. So they are known for filling up a room with some sort of smell, reports have shown perfume smells or a smoke smells is common. Many ghosts are known for smoking.
3. If you have any pets (especially cats) you may have seen them staring at the air. Well there you have it. Animals can see or sense spirits.
4. Usually if you are being haunted, if you would say something simply like “I know you are here but you are scaring me please leave” it might help
5. Most ghosts can’t or won’t hurt you they just want to be noticed.
6. Ghosts are dead people that didn’t want to leave the Earth, don’t mess with them.
7. When ghosts enter a room the room usually gets cold. BRR!
Moment of Zen
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin
Thanks for listening to “The G-Spot”
Hope it was good for you too…